Tenant Screening Best Practices How some investors have silently generated massive profits flipping homes even while the market has been struggling to recover…
- What application fraud tricks commonly used by tenants should land lords be aware of
- What items should be included in a tenant screen
- What a tenants numerical scores actually represent
- How the different seasons can affect how stringent your screening
- Understand the importance of using a property manager
- How to find the best property manager for your needs
Bryan Kinsey, Aon Rent Protect
Bryan is an National Accounts Manager for Aonrentprotect.com, a subsidiary of Aon plc (NYSE:AON). Aon has been providing landlords globally with default insurance solutions for past 20 years.
Bryan is responsible for overseeing existing client accounts and new business development nationally for AonRentProtect.com. He has a wealth of experience in Landlord exposures and complimentary insurance solutions and specializies in client services, market implementation, and general industry education.
Bagrat Bayburtian, CoreLogic
Bagrat Bayburtian is Vice President of Product Solutions for CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX). He is responsible for overseeing product strategy and revenue growth for the company’s rental, screening and alternative credit product lines, CoreLogic SafeRent, CoreLogic Teletrack and Corelogic NBD.
Bagrat holds an MBA from Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of the District of Columbia. Before that, he studied Applied Mathematics at Yerevan State University.