How a rent default action can impact a landlords time, resources, and finances
- What trends exist across the USA for landlord tenant disputes around rent default.
- Learn the average length of time of an action from occupancy through to an eviction order.
- Understanding how changing demographics have altered the profile of a default risk.
- Average cost to manage a default loss, legal fees, loss of rent, etc. and the time to evict, clean up, re-advertise, and have new tenant take occupancy.
- How to mitigate this risk using insurance and non insurance solutions
Who Should Listen and Why
- Landlords looking to mitigate the risks of rent default.
- New real estate investors looking to enter the market.
- Property Managers looking to provide added value to their clients.
Bryan Kinsey, Aon Rent Protect
Bryan is an Account Executive for Aonrentprotect.com, a subsidiary of Aon plc (NYSE:AON). Aon has been providing landlords globally with default insurance solutions for past 20 years.
Bryan is responcible for overseeing client relationship management for Aon Rent Protect for the North East. He has a wealth of experience in Landlord exposures and complimentary insurance solutions and specializies in client services, market implementation, and general industry education.
Tenant Screening is Vital to Small Landlords
What small landlords should know to build a more profitable business
- Learn about statistical modeling and the ScorePLUS solution.
- Gain insight into how rule-of-thumb scorecards work and how they prevent you from maximizing revenue.
- Discover how measuring tenant risk differs from measuring financial risk.
- Let’s not talk theory — Let’s discuss real life examples.
- Introducing MyRental.com for small landlords.
Who Should Listen and Why
- Small Landlords that want to protect their business and maximize profitability.
- Real Estate Agents that want a better alternative for screening tenants.
- Apartment Associations that want to provide the best possible tenant screening services to their clients through a partnership with SafeRent’s MyRental.com
Bagrat Bayburtian, CoreLogic
Bagrat Bayburtian is Vice President of Product Solutions for CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX). He is responsible for overseeing product strategy and revenue growth for the company’s rental, screening and alternative credit product lines, CoreLogic SafeRent, CoreLogic Teletrack and Corelogic NBD.
Bagrat holds an MBA from Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of the District of Columbia. Before that, he studied Applied Mathematics at Yerevan State University.