This is “THE EVENT” of the year for real estate professionals in the Kansas City metro area who want to meet and connect with fellow Real Estate Professionals. We ask all members to invite all of the people they know in the Real Estate Field or if they offer services for the Small Business Owner.
What is it: Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors meets once a month for education and networking and for our December meeting we set aside the entire educational time slot and devote it to Speed Networking. We divide up the room into two groups of people facing each other. Each group takes about a minute to share their pitch, time is called, the other group gets their time, time is called, and one group will move over one seat to give us all a brand new partner. In a 90 minute session you have the opportunty to talk to about 45 people.
- Who will benefit from attending this event . . .
- Real Estate Investors with Real Estate Investments to Sell
- Real Estate Investors looking for deals
- Mortgage People with loans to offer
- Title Company People with services to offer Investors
- Realtors with Investment Properties, or looking to work with Investors
- Contractors with services to offer
- Tax Professionals and CPA’s
- Lawyers who work in real estate, landlord tenant, or tax areas
- Home Stagers
- Building Product Suppliers
- Asset Management Companies
- Cleaning Service People
- Buyer’s Agents
- 1031 Tax Exchange People
- People putting together buying Syndicates
- Bulk REO People
- People looking to expand their network
- People looking for a job in Real Estate
- People looking for ideas on new Business
- People looking to have a bit of fun!
Complete Meeting Details on the MAREI Calendar of Events.
This event is benefitting Toy’s for Tot’s all attendees – members and guests are asked to bring 1 unwrapped toy or age appropriate gift for teen