Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors (MAREI) is a real estate investor association dedicated to the highest level of professionalism and integrity. Whether you have been investing in real estate for years or are just getting started, MAREI’s goal is your real estate investing success.
In order to achieve this goal we provide our members with affordable, quality real estate investing education; frequent networking opportunities with other real estate professionals and service providers; information and actions to help our members #DoSomething with our Advocacy Campaigns; and community outreach programs to help feed hungry Kansas City families and probive toys to the children at Christmas time.
MAREI has 2 Types of Memberships
Click either link below for more information on each type
- Memberships for Individual & Couples (Starting at $99 annually)
- Memberships for Businesses (Starting at $499 Annually)
MAREI Membership Has Its Advantages
MAREI provides its members with many benefits including, but not limited to the following:
- MAREI’s Main Monthly Meeting – Our Main Monthly Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM at the Holiday Inn located at 8787 Reeder Road in Overland Park, Kansas. We have networking, vendors, food, fun and an educational speaker(s) every month.
- The RE Investment News – MAREI’s Monthly newsletter is provided in digital form and is designed to keep our members updated on the real estate market, changing rules and regulations, the latest real estate investing strategies and the best vendors and suppliers serving the real estate industry plus all the events being held by MAREI each month and more.
- Weekend Workshops and Seminars: MAREI holds and sponsors a variety of real estate workshops and seminars each month for Kansas City Metro real estate investors and other real estate professionals. be sure to check out our events calendar for the latest training dates. Members save at a minimum of $20 on every event.
- Digital Email Newsletter – to keep our members updated on the market, the changing laws, investing strategies, the latest real estate events in Kansas City, not just those being held by MAREI, the latest member properties available and our current business providers.
- The RE Journal – similar to both of the above publications on a National Level provided by National REIA.
- Online Meetings and Webcasts – From time to time we will provide extra information on a topic through a webinar that we host or that one of our business partners provide to bring extra eduation to our members.
- FREE Basic Investor Website – MAREI Members receive a FREE Basic Investor Website to promote their properties for sale and to connect with Buyer’s and Sellers.
- Promote Properties for Sale – MAREI Members can promote any properties they own, are a principle in or have a valid listing contract that they have for sale or for rent. These properties are posted on the FREE Basic Investor Website and then they are pushed out to our Websites, out via email and to our social media to get every member maximum exposure to all properties.
- Access to the MAREI Member Digital Library: When you join MAREI you can access these FREE Downloads and Bonuses in our Member’s Only Area.
- Introductory Guide to QuickBooks
- Fair Housing Training Guide from National REIA University
- Streetwise Seller Financing from Eddie Speed
- The Banker’s Code from George Antone
- The Wealth Code from George Antone
- Think and Grow Rich from Napoleon Hill
- The Richest Man in Babylon from George S Classon
- How to Get All the Money You Need from Alan Cowgill
- Plus Numerous other eBooks, Audios, Forms and Contracts