The Wholesale Lease Options Guy
From St Louis
Joe McCall has been investing in real estate for over 5 years. His background and education is in Civil Engineering. Before he started working on his real estate investing business full-time, he had worked for several large engineering & construction companies all around the country.
Joe has tried tons of different investing strategies, but his favorite two have always been Lease Options & Wholesaling. When he got tired of spending over $3,000 a month in marketing for his wholesaling business, and throwing away so many leads from unmotivated sellers, he knew there had to be a better way. That’s when he came across the special niche he calls “Wholesaling Lease Options”. As soon as he started implementing his simple, unique system, within 3 months his part-time income quickly surpassed his full-time income. Needless to say, he quickly left his job and has never looked back.
Joe McCall is still working part-time and easily flips 2-4 lease options a month at $3,000 – $6,000 a pop. In addition to doing deals and working in the business every day, Joe coaches and mentors several select students in different parts of the country.
- Video: “Sellers Facing Foreclosures”
- Video: Paying the Realtor in a Lease Option Purchase
- Video: Searching Ads on Craigslist
- Video: What do you do when they owe more than the house is worth?
- Video: How do I deal with my seller who is trying to rent the same house I am?
- Video: Should I get a Real Estate License
- JVideo: How much should I charge for a Option Deposit
- Video: In Lease Options who pays the taxes and insurance
- Video: “Outsourcing Seller Calls”
- McCall, Joe