Real World Transactions
Regular Price $79 for Members and $109 for Non-Members
8:30 Check In : 9:00 Start : Must be Pre-Registered to ensure your lunch is included
If you show up at the door, we will work to make sure you can join us and find you a seat.
Have you ever heard that in real estate you make your money when you buy the property?
As real estate investors, we focus on buying the property with the largest problems. We can focus on homes that need a lot of repairs, and we will cover those issues in a workshop on rehabbing. We can also focus on properties that have highly motivated sellers because they have a problem to solve.
Sometimes we might buy a property that just comes with problems, like a tax sale or foreclosure property and other times we might target our marketing to sellers with specific problems. Knowing how to deal with these problems helps us help our sellers, put together killer deals and turn a profit.
Come learn how Real World Real Estate Investment Transactions Work.
- Do you have a Closing Checklist to Manage Your Transaction?
- Dealing with out of State and Out of Country Sellers.
- Assignments and Double Closings without Upsetting the Seller
- Taking over the Sellers Mortgage and Getting Paid To Do It
- When Your Seller Dictates What you Can Do with the Property: No Assignments, No Profits, and No Lease Options
- Buying & Selling Using Seller Financing
- Buying from a Deceased Owner
- Cleaning Up Liens and Judgements
- Common Closing Issues, that kill your Profits
Local Experts teaching this workshop today include 17 year Veteran Real Estate Investor and founder of MAREI, Kim Tucker. Joining Kim include Mary Kellog from Alpha Title to help us solve some of the more common issues our distressed sellers may have and Attorney Julie Anderson to help us understand how Probate and Quiet Title work so we can help our distressed sellers and acquire more deals.
If you are investing in the most profitable deals, one of these issues is likely to come up sooner rather than later and quite possibly several of them on one transaction. Knowing how to deal with these issues gives you the ability to help your sellers and your buyers through a transaction putting the big bucks in your pocket.
Everyone who pre-registers should receive an email with access to our Contract to Close Webinar plus access to forms and contracts that Kim uses in her own business.
- A Copy of the Notice of Intent to Sell Form you should file when ever you buy a house to rehab and resell in Missouri.
- My Property Evaluation Worksheet, plus several others, mostly in a Word document for so you can personalize them for your own use.
- Property Closing Checklist to help walk you through the process
- Authorization to Release Information a much-needed form should you take over a property subject to.
- Our master buy contract and master sell contract that are written to favor me as the buyer or as the seller.
- Our Assignment Contract.