Several years ago National REIA set out to find an insurance company to provide coverage for not only the REIA Chapters but for all the real estate investor members nationwide. They found Norton and RealProtect.
RealProtect is not only comprised of insurance professionals, we’re also a real estate firm that has over 200 licensed agents and property managers. We are the experts in insuring real estate investors and understand the real estate business and what investors like you look for and need in a comprehensive insurance program. You’ve built a business out of owning and investing in real estate. Let us help you protect it.
So what kind of protection can you get with RealProtect?
They offer the big three items that most MAREI members are going to need:
- Insurance on Your Rental Property
- Insurance for Your Tenants
- Insurance on Your Vacant Property
They can also provide other coverages including:
- Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Home Warranty
- Health Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers
- E & O for our Realtors
- Property Managers Professional Insurance.
As business owners, insurance is often the last thing we think about and the item we understand the least. We urge all of our followers to take a look at the list above and consider all the insurance you might need and then visit www.RealProtect.com to get a quote for the coverage you need.
You owe it to yourself to shop around for the best coverage and price on items like insurance every year. And to review your policy to make sure you are covered correctly. Several Members of MAREI requested quotes on coverage for their rental portfolio and found that they could not only get better coverage from the same company through RealProtect, but do so for less in premiums.
- Take the RealProtect Quiz to see if you are covered.
- Educate Yourself: Learn Common Insurance Terms
- Protect Yourself: Sidewalk and Walkway Accidents & Investigation Form
- Educate Yourself: Managing your Vacant Property & Inspection Log
- Buying a Property: Evaluate Your Insurance Needs
- Educate Yourself: Flood Zone Definitions
- Educate Yourself: What is Replacement Cost & Replacement Cost Worksheet