Kathy Kennebrook is the ultimate success story. She spent 12 years in the banking industry and another ten in sales logging thousands of miles each year in order to make a living before discovering the world of real estate. After attending some real estate seminars and club meetings this 4 foot 11 mother of two got really excited and turned on and before you know it she had bought and sold hundreds of houses using none of her own money or credit.
Kathy holds a degree in accounting and co-authored the book Walking With the Wise Real Estate Investor which also includes real experts Donald Trump, Suze Orman and Ron LeGrand. She developed a direct mail system that drives in motivated sellers by the herds begging her to buy their properties. She is the nations leading expert at finding motivated sellers using many types of direct mail marketing. She is known throughout the United States and Canada as the Marketing Magic Lady. She has put together a simple step-by- step system that anyone can follow to duplicate her success.
Kathy will show you how she generates an upper six figure income by mailing a handful of letters throughout the year to highly selected targets by knowing exactly what to send them, who to send them to and exactly how to deliver it.
The secrets that she is discovered will increase your business several fold if you implement them and make it easier for you to find the highest number of motivated sellers with the least amount of work. The philosophy The Less I Do, The More I Make is incorporated into her life and into the system you will be hearing about.
- Kennebrook, Kathy
- Article: BEST KEPT SECRETS TO GET MORE MOTIVATED SELLERS CONTACTING YOU
- Article: Guilty of Being a Real Estate Investor
- Video: Finding Great Deals from Vacant Houses
- Video: Leave Behinds When Driving For Dollars
- Video: Your Direct Mail Marketing Letter
- Video: Automating Your Direct Mail Marketing
- Video: Your Initial Marketing Budget as a Real Estate Investor
- Video: Marketing for Motivated Seller’s a Grab Bag of Techniques