Attorney, Accountant, Investor.
John started his career by spending his first Seven Years at two large accounting firms and as Tax Counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
So it’s easy to say he gets TAXES. For the past 13 years, John has run both his own Accounting and Law Practices that caters to small businesses, real estate investors, note investors and people who utilize their Self-Directed Retirement Accounts. He has prepared thousands of returns, helped thousands of clients with tax planning and tax reduction. Further, he has fought the IRA in Audits and in Court, helping clients fight the IRS collection of taxes.
He has also invested in real estate from mobile home parts, low-income rentals, and flips.
He also teaches quite often sharing the stages with the likes of Jeff Watson, Dyches Boddiford, Pete Fortunato, Bill Cook and more. If you have a tax question or a Self Directed Retirement Account Question, John is the guy.
He has two home study courses that he feels cover the topics well at an affordable price:
KISS Guide to Entities & Asset Protection
KISS Guide to Bookkeeping
- Hyre, John
- Service Providers Can & Will Destroy Your IRA
- Huge Mistakes: Entrepreneur Pays Obscene Taxes After Typical “Checkbook LLC” & Poorly Planned LLC’s Blow up
- IRS Gets Its Wings Clipped on Roth IRA’s and “Substance Over Form” Doctrine
- Choice of Entity 101: Getting Your Company Set Up
- Daddy’s Little Tax Deduction
- Federal Income Tax 101
- Front-Line Asset Protection Against Lawsuits
- My Roth 401k Bought a Land Contract
- I Missed John Hyre’s Workshop on Saturday, what can I do?