First Time Attendee Guest Pass
All First Time Attendees are invited to check out our monthly MAREI meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month as our guest . . . or as the guest of someone else.
To obtain your guest pass you can go to our click here to register for our next upcoming meeting. Please be sure to tell us how you heard about us. And if a friend referred you, please let us know their name so we can thank them properly.
We do offer at $25 referral fee to every member who refers a new member. This $25 comes in the form of MAREI credits that can be used for members to renew membership, pay for event fees or to use to lower the price of other items that we may be selling.
Our system will track when you use your guest pass. If by chance you register for a meeting, but don’t make it to that meeting, you should be able to register for a future first meeting for free. Once you attend your first meeting, the system will make note and will require you to pay a guest fee at future meetings or join.
- MAREI March Monthly Meeting: How to Make $5 to $10k in the Next 30 Days with Vena Jones Cox Tuesday, March 13th – Holiday Inn, 8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS
MAREI Members Can Attend for NO CHARGE.
Guests Can RSVP Online Now for $15 or Pay $25 the Door
(First Time Guests Register FREE)
Everyone knows that wholesaling is the quickest and easiest way to put cash in your pocket in the real estate business. BUT:
- Do you really understand how wholesale deals work?
- Do you know what practices can make them legal, or illegal?
- Do you understand how your buyers look at deals, and what they absolutely hate about wholesalers?
- Do you even know how to find great deals in the seller’s market of 2018?
Our guest speaker on the 13th is Vena Jones-Cox and she understands all of the above and she is joining us to share what you need to know to earn $5,000-$15,000 in the next 30 days right here in the Kansas City Metro.
Attend, and you’ll discover:
- How wholesaling works RIGHT NOW, and what you need to do to get started
- Which properties in which areas make for the most profitable, easiest-to-sell wholesale deals
- How to make the right offer—the one that will make you $5,000 or more in cash—every time
- How to put a property “under contract” in a no-risk way that allows you to get out if you can’t sell the deal
- How to find tons of anxious cash buyers for your deals
- How to get your cash up front, before the closing, and never have to buy a wholesale deal before you sell it!
Vena is well known for her ability to simplify tough concepts so that even a brand-new investor can easily grasp them, and for the incredible amount of information she packs into her presentations. So bring a notepad, bring a friend, and get to this meeting—it will change your financial life forever!
Vena Jones-Cox has been a full-time real estate investor since 1989. She’s wholesaled over 600 properties, and has written the definitive homestudy program on how to flip properties quickly and easily. She’s the past president of the National Real Estate Investors Association and has appeared in Money Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Smart Money, and a host of other national publications.
We guarantee that whether you’re a brand-new investor or an old pro, you’ll learn something from Vena that will MAKE YOU MONEY in 2018!Special Bonus #1: Get a Jump Start on the Meeting, Request Access to Vena’s 4 Videos on How Wholesaling Works – – click here
Special Bonus #2: For Everyone who Pre-Registers for the March 13th MAREI Meeting and Attends, Vena is brining her CD ” The 7 Best Ways to Find Wholesale Deals” that we will hand out at the end of the meeting.
As always, MAREI Members can attend the event at no charge and Non-Members can Register Online for $15 or pay $25.00 at the door. Be sure to bring your business cards and flyers for our Deal Table and join us for an evening of real estate deals, vendors, networking, education and fun! See you there!Meeting Agenda6:00 PM Registration / Doors Open6:00 PM Vendor Hall & Networking7:00 PM 10 Minute Topic: TBD7:10 PM Announcements7:20 PM Vena’s Presentation9:00 PM Adjourn to the Green Mill