“Real Estate Investors and Landlords should take advantage of the assembly of all the latest and greatest in home remodeling and repair at Home Show. Knowing and understanding what the general public is looking for can help in the renting and the sale of our Kansas City area real estate investment properties.”
Kim Tucker local Kansas City real estate investor and founder of Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors advises area landlords, real estate investors and others in the real estate investing industry to visit the Greater Kansas City Area Home Show. There are five main reasons.
- We as investors need to know and understand our buyers. . . the people that buy or rent our investment properties. The home show assembles all the latest and greatest finishes and repairs that our buyers and tenants are going to be looking for.
- While we don’t all have to renovate or repair to the high end finishes that many of the contractors will be showcasing, we have the opportunity to talk to all the different trades people that take care of our repairs and renovations. Allowing us to understand the best way to get our properties repaired.
- We also need to network with some of the key contractors at the show as these providers of expensive home repair services like roof replacement, foundation repair, or water damage repair know about highly damaged homes and could refer cash strapped homeowners who call for repair bids but can’t afford to make the repairs to us as home buyers.
- For those wanting to know how to save money in their real estate investing business, they need to visit the MAREI booth at the Home Show to find out our money saving discounts for the Home Depot and Sherwin Williams.
- For those wanting to save money on membership in our real estate investor trade association we will be offering show special pricing on our standard investor membership as well as holding a drawing for a Best Buy Gift Certificate for a new tablet.
We hope you take a few hours on the 28th, 29th or 30th to come out the Home Show and work a bit on your business. Be sure to stop by the MAREI booth to find out more about membership in MAREI, register for our door prices and find out about our show specials.
Home Show Page: http://www.kchba.org/parades-shows/hba-home-shows/