MAREI Workshops & Seminars
MAREI holds and sponsors a variety of real estate workshops and seminars each month for Kansas & Missouri real estate investors and other real estate professionals. Be sure to check out our training updates below or our visit our MAREI Event Calendar for upcoming dates for real estate investing seminars and workshops.
- March Workshop: How to Build a Six Figure Wholesaling Business & Find the Best Deals with Vena Jones-Cox Saturday, March 24th – Holiday Inn, 8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS
Limited Seating : Lunch Included : Register Early
Wholesaling is an is a very lucrative real estate investing business on its own and Wholesaling is also a great starting point to learn how to generate real estate deals for other forms of real estate investing. However, there is so much misinformation out there that many are out there operating unethically and often times illegally and can’t figure out why they can’t seem to get anywhere. So Vena is on a mission to make sure Wholesalers and Investors everywhere are making money, honestly, legally and ethically and not screwing it up for the rest of the industry.
To Learn How to Run a Wholesaling Business Correctly don’t miss a second of the morning session and to Learn How to Generate Good Deals, Make sure to Learn Some of Vena’s Marketing Techniques in the Afternoon.
MORNING: How to Build a Wholesaling Business: Do More Deals, More Easily
To truly get out of the “rat race”, you need a plan that goes beyond the basics of “find a deal, sell a deal” and allows you to expand and systemize your business so that you can work with more buyers and sellers, and delegate some of your work to others.
- Why wholesalers who systemize make 10 times the money of those who don’t
- Why working with more kinds of sellers makes you more mone
- How to wholesale properties from banks and other sellers who want to make your contract “non-assignable”
- Which tasks you can probably delegate right now, cheaply, to virtual assistants
- How to create a plan to grow from no deals or a few deals to a deal every week within 12-24 months
AFTERNOON: How to Find Great Deals in a Seller’s Market
The days of “too many deals, not enough buyers” are over for the moment, which means that whether you’re a wholesaler, a retailer, or looking for some good income properties, you’d better understand how to find off-market deals.
In this afternoon session, you’ll see:
- Exactly what makes marketing “work” and gets you the highest profit for the lowest outlay of money
- How to develop strong marketing messages that make sellers want to call you (when you see how Vena creates her messages, you’ll understand why yours aren’t working as well as they should)
- Why a lot of what you “know” about marketing in the real estate business is wrong
- How to get 5-10% response rates for your letters, postcards, and other direct mail