MAREI Main Monthly Meeting
The MAREI Main Monthly Meeting is held on the 2nd Tuesday at the Holiday Inn located at 8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS. This is our big Kansas City Metro Meeting for the month, so don’t miss it.
Members and guests can arrive at 6pm and network with each other and the vendors. The meeting officially starts at 7:00 PM with announcements and the speaker goes on at 7:20 pm. Free parking is available for members and guests in the hotel parking lot. Be sure to bring a pen and paper to take lots of notes, plenty of business cards for networking and flyers for marketing your investment properties for sale.
But wait, there’s more! There will also be Late Nite Networking at the “meeting after the meeting” starting at at 9:00 PM at in the Green Mill at the Hotel. We hope you will come out and eat, drink, network, learn and have fun with us!
Join us Tuesday July 11th for MAREI’s 3rd Annual All Star Networking Event. This Event Features a room full of people who want to help you grow your real estate business while you help them grow their own business.
- Harvester’s: Join us at the door to learn more about the program’s Harvester’s has to help feed hungry kids this summer who have to do without when they don’t have access to school lunches. Donate $5 and get your Name Tag and a Raffle Ticket to win some of the awesome door prizes.
- Sponsors: Stop at each of the Sponsor Booths to see what how they can help you grow your business. These are specialists at what they do and their #1 customer is you, the real estate investor. Be sure to ask them for help and referrals.
- Expert Coaches: MAREI boast many experts in a wide range of subjects and this is the night they share their expertise. Check out the topics at each table and find one or several where you have questions.
- Door Prizes: We w ill be introducing all the vendors and drawing raffle tickets for the various door prizes that have been donated. be sure to ask the Sponsor’s about their door prizes and if you see one you really want, you can buy more raffle tickets at the check in table to increase your odds.
- Food & Drink: Be sure to grab hot dog or some cheesy chips for an All Star Dinner and stop by the cash bar for a great Adult Beverage or Soft Drink to wash it down.
All Proceeds Benefit Harvester’s
Bring $5 for your donation and $$ for the cash bar. This year Harvester’s will also have the ability to accept credit cards should you want to donate more in cash. MAREI would love to have your company partner with MAREI to help us raise more for Harvesters. Note for all donations made, we do have a dollar for dollar corporate match. So your $5 donation, provides 15 meals and with a corporate match, you provide 30 meals.
Please RSVP so we have a good estimate of attendance for the hotel.
Click to View Complete Details
Sponsors / Experts
And to Register
- MAREI December Meeting: Real Estate Investors Network for Toys for Tots Tues, December 12th @6:00 PM – Holiday Inn, 8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS
Real Estate Investors Network for Toys for Tots!Bring Your New Unwrapped Toy or Gift Card & Your Elevator PitchMAREI Members & All Guests Can Attend at No Charge when Pre-Registered. We do ask for a donation to Toy’s for Tots at the Door. Register Now!
This is our Annual Networking Meeting devoted to Toys for Tots. MAREI members and guests gather for a structured networking session designed to allow them to meet about 40 other attendees, and typically includes Speed Networking, this year we hope to change things up a bit . . . stay tuned.
All Member’s and their Guests are invited to attend at no-charge. We do ask however that you Pre-Register so we have a solid idea of how many people will be networking and we also ask that you bring a donation in the form of a new unwrapped toy (please no single Hot Wheels or Stuffed Animals) for a Tot or a more age-appropriate gift for a Teen. Gift Cards are always welcome.
Come join us on Tuesday, December 12th to network and to celebrate the season. We suggest business or holiday attire or your favorite Christmas Sweater. We will have our usual Vendor Hall and Registration from 6 to 7 pm. Announcements and Instruction at 7pm. Please arrive by 7 pm to join in the Structured Networking.